SUNDAY - AUGUST 30, 2015
1-4pm (rain or shine)
All 3 Pavilions
Shelly and Lucia are raising funds to walk in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day event in Philadelphia. It is a 60 mile walk over a 3 day period. If you are interested to learn more of Shelly's breast cancer story, you can visit her facebook page A Tale of 2 Boobies.
#SurvivorSelfie - All cancer survivors meet on stage promptly at 3pm for a quick photo!
Toss N Fire Pizza Food Truck
The Chicken Bandit - Food Truck & Eatery
Badbulldog BBQ competition
We are inviting all vendors to come and set up shop at our event and help us raise funds by donating a portion of proceeds to this cause. Interested vendors should contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasty Made Simple with Linda (Tastefully Simple)
- Beach Body - Kristin Marlow
- Pure Romance - Alexa Verrichio www.pureromancebyalexa.com
- Crystal Young - Ava Anderson (FB: Ava Anderson Non Toxic)
- 31 - Christina Rupracht
- It Works! - Leslie Michel (FB: It Works with Leslie Michel) www.wrapidresults.com
- Wrapped With a Kiss - Karen Kisselstein (FB: Wrapped With a Kiss)
- Mary Kay - Brandy Fry www.marykay.com/bfry1
- South Hill Designs - Carolyn Gorsuch
- Ballantyne Gardens - Lisa & Tim Ballantyne
- Pamela Jo - Rocky Gems (Jewelry for Breast Cancer Awareness)
- Scentsy - Jen Gililand
- Paparazzi $5 Jewelry - Kim Boyle
- Jason Galvez - Children's Book Author
- The ROAD/Wholely Grounds - Monica Everdyke
- Jamberry - Sarah Masterpol
- A Mother's Touch Bakery - Jenn Muhl
- Usborne Books - Shawna Hall Saucier
- Premier Designs - Jennifer Murphy
Modern Mudd - Nuttin Butt the Blues will officially be the host band. Electric Mudd will play as well. Anyone interested in taking part in the music scene, please contact Big Daddy Vince at email@example.com
New York Homeowners Construction Company - 107 Leo Ave, Syracuse, NY
ADT Home Security - 6700 Thompson Rd, Syracuse, NY 13211 - 315-944-8834
Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Center -
2115 Downer St. Rd. Baldwinsville, NY 13027 - 315-638-3500 - http://www.veccc.com/
U-Pull U-Save - 7030 Myers Road, East Syracuse, NY 13057 - 315-656-7533 -
Halco - http://www.halcoenergy.com/
Holmes/King/Kallquist & Assoc. Architects - 575 N. Salina St, Syracuse, NY - 315-476-8371 http://www.hkkarchitects.com
We have a face painter for the kids.
There is a beautiful playground at this park.
CAN YOU BAKE? If you would like, feel free to bring a dish for our baked goods sale table.
Volunteers: If you are interested in helping out at the BBQ, please email Shelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
BYOB. Please be responsible and feel free to leave your empty bottles and cans in our designated drop and we will return them for you. No glass allowed.
The event would not be possible if not for my awesome friends over at Badbulldogbbq (Also breast cancer survivors)! You can get a taste of their kickass BBQ during the event!
Follow regular updates on the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/779177375528941/
PRESS RELEASE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD:
T-SHIRTS FOR THIS EVENT ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
You are welcome to pick up your shirt if you live in the Central New York area, otherwise I am happy to ship it to you.
Sizes still available: S | M | L | XL